Test Drive is a great way to get a feel for the college experience
But it’s not the right choice for everyone
Please make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions before starting a Test Drive application.
As a Test Drive student:
- You will receive 50% off tuition of one or two classes in your first semester.
- You will not receive academic advising or a transfer credit evaluation.
- You may choose from a predetermined selection of entry-level courses.
- You agree to pay tuition by the first day of class. No payment plans or financial aid are available.
- You will be able to register for future courses at Oglethorpe after we receive your Test Drive final course grades at the end of the semester.
- You will be accepted provisionally. If you decide to continue at Oglethorpe after your Test Drive courses, you’ll need to complete a full degree-seeking application and provide official transcripts from all colleges you have attended. This change must happen at the beginning of a new semester.
If you have transfer credits and are ready to make a plan for finishing your degree at Oglethorpe University, jump right in and apply to the Adult Degree Program.
Not sure if Test Drive is the right choice for you? Contact us and we’ll talk through the details.