Walk in ready to apply and you could walk out registered for classes!
How it works
Before the event:
- Gather your transcripts from all colleges and universities you’ve attended. If you have fewer than 24 college credits, we also need your high school transcript.
Note: We can accept unofficial transcripts for admission purposes at this event, but official copies from each institution must be received by the add/drop deadline during the first week of your entering term.
- Complete the FAFSA if you’d like to be considered for financial aid. It takes a few days for us to receive your information from the government, so please do this ahead of time.
- Plan for your personal statement if you want to complete an application in our office (you can also complete a free application online beforehand). In the personal statement we ask you to tell us about a life event that had a significant impact on you, and is how we get to know you a little better.
At the event you’ll:
- Receive some general program information from an admission counselor.
- Complete your application on a laptop in our office if you haven’t submitted one yet.
- Meet with an academic advisor to choose and register for your first classes.
- Speak with a financial aid counselor to determine what type of aid you are eligible for.
- Go on a walking tour of campus and leave ready for the first day of class!
Ready to sign up for a Fast Track Admission? Sign up for the next scheduled event on our calendar!