Come for a visit!
Let us show you around! These private events are offered at varying times throughout the week. Meet with and admission counselor and get a tour of campus and answers to any questions you have. Fill out a request for information and we’ll be in touch to schedule a time that works best for you.
Request information about a private campus tour.
These group events are offered once per month in the evening. Meet with an admission counselor, academic adviser, and current students. Get a tour of campus and answers to any questions you have.
Fast Track Admission
Next date will be announced soon!
Walk in ready to apply, and you could walk out registered for classes! Get a tour of our campus and have your questions answered in-person.
How does Fast Track work?
- Fill out an online application before coming for a smoother process. You may also use our computers to fill out the online application when you arrive. Either way, be sure to bring copies of your college transcripts with you.
- We’ll make an admission decision on the spot!
- If you’re accepted, you’ll meet one-on-one with an academic adviser who will complete an initial transfer credit evaluation and help you plan your course of study at Oglethorpe.*
- Fill out the FAFSA ahead of time and meet with the director of financial aid to discuss your options.
- You can choose and register for your first courses!
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted at this event, but we’ll place a hold on your account until we receive the official copies. Transfer credit evaluation is subject to change once official transcripts are received.