Come for a visit!
Let us show you around! These private events are offered at varying times throughout the week. Meet with and admission counselor and get a tour of campus and answers to any questions you have. Fill out a request for information and we’ll be in touch to schedule a time that works best for you.
Thursday, July 20, 5:30-6:30 PM | RSVP
These group events are offered once per month in the evening. Meet with an admission counselor, academic adviser, and current students. Get a tour of campus and answers to any questions you have.
Fast Track Admission
Walk in ready to apply, and you could walk out registered for classes! Get a tour of our campus and have your questions answered in-person.
How does Fast Track work?
- Fill out an online application before coming for a smoother process. You may also use our computers to fill out the online application when you arrive. Either way, be sure to bring copies of your college transcripts with you.
- We’ll make an admission decision on the spot!
- If you’re accepted, you’ll meet one-on-one with an academic adviser who will complete an initial transfer credit evaluation and help you plan your course of study at Oglethorpe.*
- Fill out the FAFSA ahead of time and meet with the director of financial aid to discuss your options.
- You can choose and register for your first courses!
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted at this event, but we’ll place a hold on your account until we receive the official copies. Transfer credit evaluation is subject to change once official transcripts are received.